Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, April 17, 2009

I will be OK...

Recently I am really upset & depressed by lots of things. Partly because the workload I got from SRC (although it's just the beginning, but there's a lot of thing I m really not familiar with and very hard to come up with decision), some regarding studying (feel like giving up after my effort seems not to pay off, but I won't la, just recently always slack behind and don't have motivation to study), friendship (Sometimes I really find it hard to maintain, but I will try my best, things are getting better now, hope it will not turn back to it again), PBL faci (This Dr, Ahmed faci is really a worst faci I have-shit, have to face him for 6 weeks times 2=12 times. I mean all of us don't like him, it's not because he's not good, he knows the stuff and not quiet as CKK, but he's just too talkative and sarcastic, he expected too much from us and gave us damn a lot of learning issues, he follows the PBL time schedule so tightly, never allow to leave one minute earlier although we have done all the discussion, wth. For him, Thomas is the only student who can pass exam, not for the rest!), GI GI GI- an interesting system but I didn't keep track on the revision of lecture notes, AIR topic-haemato havn't done yet!!! The due date is on 20 April. Haemato, Respi, CVS all forgot edy, haih...must revise. And a lot of other issues that troubled me....I hope all will be ok soon...

No comments: