Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friendship

Friendship to me is really important,I really cannot live without friends. But, the only problem I have is I don't know how to maintain most of my friendships, especially the closest 1. From stage to stage, my friends are just keep sliding away from me. I used to have few best friends in primary (Sebuyau), but after I changed school to Kuching,they were not close to me anymore. I used to have few close friends in primary school (Kuching), but after we went into different secondary school, things changed again. Now we no longer contact each other, not even occasional greeting messages.I once to have a best friend in secondary school, but after reach form 4-5, we are not that close already, each of us has our own gang. But I am glad that some of my secondary best friends are still close with me, we will hang out together when I m back in Kuching, can chitchat as usual, the friendship is still there..I used to have few close friends in NS, but after NS, we just lost contact, only few still keep in touch. I used to have few best friends in A-level, but after A-level, each of us went to different university, we are not meeting that often,only when there is birthday celebration or old gathering, but what I realized was some friends I could not talk like last time already, some are still crazy and can talk about anything. Now I am in University, I am very glad that I found a few close friends here, but one of them is already became a normal friend although I still consider him as my close friend. Recently there is one more who is going to slide away from me, haih...what can I do? I really do take him as my best friend, but maybe just sometimes due to different personalities, it makes him feel that I am not treating him as my best friend, but I really hope that our friendship will not change and will continue...Friends, for me, it's really hard to maintain..I should learn how to become a "Friend". Someone please teach me????

No comments: