Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Academic Council Member from Partner School

There was only 1 class today,from 11.45am-12.45pm. As usual, we practised CSU on that morning. Senior invited is Teddy. No SPs this morning, haih..have to become SP by myself,lol! Found out that there are really a lot of stuffs I still don't know, haih...need to practise a lot more. After lecture, went to listen to the talk by ACM from Partner School. The speaker giving the talk on US Canada was humorous. I like the way they speak, how I wish can speak like them, lol. Met them individually after that. Actually I only went for UWA 1, coz Queensland no booth this time. Got a few additional info about that Uni. Haih...5 places only per sem, it's really hard to get, sigh...must fight for it! 2pm we practised CSU again, senior Ate my lnch at 4.30pm. Lol, played pool at student lounge with Mervyn, Nat, Kala after that...Haematology is not easy, haih.... Academic is the first priority, Curriculum will only be judged if we got same ranking as others!!!!!So, study hard!!!!

No comments: