Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ups & Downs

Life is full of shit, everyone will definitely go through some shitty moments, but who cares right? Coz


but I guess we just need to work on that piece of shit by ourselves. Wipe it clean and move on!! Because we will definitely learn from that shitty experience!



My research hasn't been going that well today, I am expecting more from my research today. Went to become SP from 8 to 10.30am. Yeah, got RM40 as pocket money. Then stayed in PG for a while. Suddenly Kor Woi wanted to eat lunch, after that went to Lucky at Sri Petaling to eat. Went back uni and wanted to start work after that (Microtome cutting for tissue!!! Semangat terkobar-kobar), prepared everything in the histolab already, but when I just finished first 5 cutting of tissue for microslide, YH called at around 1.15pm? Went up to the patho lab to learn H&E staining. Preparing the ingredients took me I think maybe 1 hour plus? Then I was worrying about my microtome cutting(half way there, all my stuff still in the room, aiks), then just do 1 round of H&E needs 41 minutes, and my slides labeling went off (shit, didnt use pencil to label, used marker) when in touch with alcohol, and so freaking long till 4.30pm I only completed 4 slides, which are not really successful, sien....At the same time again worrying about rats in animal house, supposed need to inject at 3.30 to 4pm, thenn only went there at 4.30pm. 2 rats died, sien....coz of ISO injection yesterday. No more extra rats to use :-( Sigma said will call me again 2moro, shit them, I really need urgently my alpha lipoic acid 2moro, keep telling her it's urgent but she just couldn't get it, WTF!!!! Sien, then wanna screen slide also cant find a proper microscope, Dr. Sri said will screen 2moro or monday :-(


SIen,....everything not smooth for me, hope 2moro will be better.

But Mum called said Papa missunderstood I am my bro yesterday. Clarify my doubts & emoness....hmm...thanks! and cheer prac!! Not bad afterall la the snowflakes session too.:-)

2moro gonna perform cheer for M Pharm!!!


And we got selected for Maxis Om Nom Nom Race, weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Stephen cancelled the outing 2moro :-(


No comments: