Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Maxis Om Nom NOm Race- Thai Base Restaurant

 Do you know what is hide and seek? Yeap. The forth destination of Maxis Om Nom Nom Race is hiding…. Above your head. =D =D

Let me present THAI BASE RESTAURANT!!!!!







It is at the second floor~so make sure that you tilt your head high up to see the thin words of it. Hee hee~~










So… since it is upstair, you need to walk up the stairs. It is better if you can just fly up~=D The environment here is more of chinesey than thaiish… The owner said its because Chinese New Year is coming. Gong xi Gong xi~~










This is how the restaurant look~spacious right? =) and with the old wooden chairs and tables here and there, it feels like I am going back time. Where things are not so hectic. Hee hee~~










The fried rice, OMG!!! I haven’t eaten such delicious yong chow fried rice in a long time. The first bite I took, I can taste the fragrance of the eggs in my mouth. And then slowly the fragrance of the sausage, carrots, and vegetables came to me. And the rice is fried towards perfection, not too much nor too little time on the wok. I give is 4.8 out of 5 for this!! OMG and it only costs RM5, soSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cheap! :-D








The fish, called 3 flavour fish, is really one of the best I’ve eaten!!!! Three flavour, meaning, spicy, sour and sweet. It is not on the menu but the waiter will definitely introduce to all their customers because it is really so nice. The sambal, the special sauce that they made themselves, it’s like one of the best sambal I’ve ever tasted in my entire life!!! Together with the pineapple, onions, the chilli on top, give the dish more flavour. The fish itself, it’s fried so crunchy on the outside but it’s also so soft on the inside!!! It’s definitely a must eat!!!!!! I guarantee you!!! The price depends on the weight. The picture above priced RM18






 The puding, it is soft and has a tinge of santan flavour. Slightly sweet, it makes you want more of it because you just won’t get sick of it.




Wanted to head to this place with cheap , delicious and spicy Thai Food, please visit:





No, 7-1 (1st Floor), Jalan Tanjung SD 13/2, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Selangor.


Phone no: 03-62752284


Website: www.groupbasecorp.comr5r

No comments: