Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, September 6, 2010

IMU Cup Fever Continues.... Sept

5/9----Bowling + Pool Competitions

Let's talk about Bowling first...
Our fear is mainly Taurus, Pegasus and Hydra. Before the Bowling competition started, I said this to my bowling mates, haha...
This day we met at 9am and wanted to go to Endah Parade to play a warm up game first as my teammate need to play the game to warm up. But sadly after we arrived at Endah Parade, we found out that the Bowling Alley was still closed. Sigh...waited there till 10am before it opened. And the bowling match started right before we could able to play our warm up game. Therefore we are only be given a 5-min warm up time without the pins. This time our house Phoenix is represented by me, Lina, Ashley and Alex. So the first game started. I played not that good the first game, don't know why could not really focus and score, same goes to Alex. But luckily Lina managed to score 153 and Ashley 128 to save our first game. Hydra kept on shouting and cheering for the first game as they striked a lot. After the first round our standings are still under top 3 or top 4 I guess. Then second game started. This time I managed to spare and strike more than my first game and scored 156. Ashley too thumbs up to him for able to score 153 this round, saving the score lost by my other 2 teammates. After second game I guess our standing became top 4 or top 5. My other teammates were quite disencouraged but I said to everyone to forget the previous game and do the best for the last game. And when the game started, I managed to spare again. All my teammate really do quite well this time with all of our score above 115. And I have broken my old bowling score record to score 175 which I never expect I can score before this, haha...so after all the three games, I really hope it could at least help us up to top 3, but sadly Hydra third game was also not bad and we lost to them barely by 45 points, arghhh!!! So the overall standing is: 1st-Taurus (1600++), 2nd-Pegasus(1600+), 3rd-Hydra(1567), 4th-Phoenix (1522), 5th-Draco (1300++), 6th-Griffin (1300+)...arghh...damn sad. Individual 3 top bowlers are Je Vin(Taurus), Pei Jin(Hydra) and Eldwin(Taurus)...


After Bowling, we(me, Jamie and YH) chiong k at Endah Parade...quite nice to sing my voice out after so long never chiong k...

Thought Pool competition will be in Endah Parade at 4pm, who knows it is at Asia Cafe, shit no one informed me. Took taxi with Chui Ling to Asia Cafe from Endah Parade and that time we were late edy but luckily the organiser came later than us. Tried so so hard to call Jon Lee who was supposed to play for Phoenix house too but he didnt pick out the calls. Luckily we managed to get Jason Lee, who is a better/geng pool player. Haha, guess what, we beat Taurus and Hydra in the group stage...cool!! Hydra was out in the group stage coz they were in our group list. So next opponent should be Griffin or Pegasus..hmm...hopefully can beat them again and enter final!! Wohoo....

No comments: