Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

* I want i Phone 4, I want i Phone 4, I want i Phoen 4...*

Dreaming still, I am now using i Phone 4 applications. There are too many applications that made me Wow. OMG, I just love every applications of it! App for i Phone, Cooks, Great Outdoors, Keeping Current, Work, Music, Students, Moms & Dads, Working Out, Managing Money, Traveling, Fun & Games, Going Out, Remote Control. They are just so damn cool!

But among all of them, my most favourite application is app for Working Out, refers to the link below to find out more about it:
http://www.apple.com/iphone/apps-for-iphone/#heroWorkingOut

I always dream to be like this:




But sadly somehow this does not help much....


So, I need an i Phone 4 to help me! Equipped with various work out programme, it is just marvellous!


Haha, with i Phone 4 & Digi, Nerds can become muscular too!

Before

After


The applications of i Phone 4, ain't they cool?

*I want i Phone 4, I want i Phone 4, I want i Phone 4...*

No comments: