Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real




*I want i Phone 4, I want i Phone 4, I want i Phone 4...*

Digi Man, where are you?



*I will follow you, follow you wherever you may go...*


Glad that you are still here!

http://www.digi.com.my/iphone/getone_want_iphone.html


Click at the link above, you will just love the plans which Digi provided!

I just love how Digi is offering greater plans from time to time. It just made us to save more money on phone bills and at the same time to connect us between friends & family.

There are 3 Digi i Phone 4 plans-iDigi 88, iDigi 138, iDigi 238. All the plans are great and you can just choose whichever plan depend on your needs.

I love the Digi i Phone 4 Plans because we can get RM5 rebate through auto billing despite how cheap the plan is, and it is just so easy to just pay through auto billing service.

Besides that, we can get more monthly free usage of voice calls, sms, mms and internet, it is just so amazing!

And the most worthy still is we will be enjoying the lowest rate after monthly free usage to all the calls, sms, mms and internet! No extra charge after monthly quota for internet!

What benefits more is that we can add in 6 FnF numbers and keep in touch everytime everywhere without spending much. Moreover, up to 6 Digi family lines can be suscribed and we get free calls, sms, mms! It is just so suits me! I love all of them about the Digi i Phone 4 plans!
Compared to other line plans, they are just not as cheap as Digi's :-)




*I want i Phone 4, I want i Phone 4, I want i Phone 4...*

No comments: