Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sigh...sien, what topics should I choose for my BMed Sci project?? Damn headache now...should I go for the topic/the faci??? Should I kill animals or do the boring cell culture?? Aiks...really don't know how to choose and tomorrow is the deadline dy...please please give me what I want in the end,ok??

Another thing troubles me is the darts competition. Hmm...really wish Phoenix can enter into semi-final again!! and this time for Gold medal, but so far we have lost to Griffin but won Draco. If Draco win against Griffin, we will just lose. But if Griffin win, then we can enter semi. But the point is what if Draco and Griffin are best friends, then they decided to let Draco win? Then both Griffin and Draco will enter semi...and Phoenix is out? Aiks, just hope that Griffin will win (I know they are better...) And as I predict, if Phoenix make it to semi, our opponent I guess will be Hydra most probably...same as last year, aiks!! Hmm....if Hydra again, we must really win them....if we win against Hydra, of course the final it will be Griffin again...and this time must really work better to fight them to be the champion, tough man tough...haha.

Bowling ah bowling, hmm....must play better today, I believe phoenix can.

Snooker , cannot find players la...competition is this coming sunday dy..stress ah..

Pool, aiks...any best player please come..

BMed Sci timetable is killing me...everyday needs to wake up so early and stay till so late, aiks...so tired..

Wish me luck in BMed...:-)

No comments: