Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

IMU Friends

Friends, for me, are important! I really appreciate everything that my friends had done for me, and I will always remember the moments that we were all together. Those good and bad times!!

I am really grateful that I have met a lot of amazing people in IMU. A lot of people that I am truly happy to be with. Friendship started from the very first day of IMU...

Well, some stories with my close friends,just hope that friendship can be kept forever!

Matt- friendship started from pool!! I mean it's the pool game! He was exchanging some coins from me so that to play pool (required money last time when we need to play pool), then we have joined Amazing Race IMU together and won champion, then studying together, CrusAIDSers activities, Treasure Hunt Committee(all the plannings and organisations), basketball, carrefour groceries, cooking together...



Yen Haw-Met him on the second day. Was listening to briefing in the audi when he first talked to Mei Han and me. Then, lost in touch till I called him for dinner together (cooking in a group) when I saw him walking him alone. Then all the outings, then moving house, became my roomate, orientations OO-ing and all the trips, fun, happy, sad, crazy things we have been through.


Mervyn-Well, forgot how it started, maybe same PBL(Ahmed Arzad), CSU and others. Then POOL, darts, jokes...SRC room wanderer,lolz..coolness!



Natasha- So many things we have been through. It first started in the camp! (HOPE)..then CrusAIDers stuff, SRC stuff, orientations OO-ing, outings, trips,cookings. Will always remember her: sweat! What the heck! conversations!! Arghh...



Ying Xin- Same orientation group at first! Then dance partner for orientation dresscode, called her up to go student lounge to make lousy costume for dresscode,lol. Then after that same PBL group, became her housemate(B2-10-2!!), all the cookings, trips, outings!! Sekinchan, seremban trips!!


Jamie- Started since sem 1-she became my mummy,lol, then mid valley midnight outing! Sing K sessions! Ice-skating lovely moments! Genting trip! KK trip! wow...conversations..smses , so so much....just more than friends now..:-)



Really happy to meet so many other friends...

All the juniors,seniors, my lovely batchmates, housemates...

Hope we all will keep in touch always in the future...will miss you all!!

1 comment:

Belle said...

heh heh~ should put our photos there ma~ publicity~ kakaka~ =D