Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

48 hours Left :-(

2 more days...then I will be back in Vista again...will be starting my BMed Sci (Research) for 1 year. According to the seniors, once we start the research, it will be a hectic life, hope that I can survive the upcoming days, and more importantly to enjoy it!

Normally Aug-Oct will be happening months. Why do I say so?? It is because a lot of events will be occurred during these months, among them will be orientation and the big event and what I mean by the big event is the IMU CUP. Never imagine that I will have the chance to participate again for the third time in this event. But personally this time I felt that IMU Cup seems getting less and less players, hardly can recruit any players nowadays. Guess what? I am the bowling captain again. And this time I am the darts, pool and snooker captains too. Lol! Was desperate to find good players to play for phoenix but it seems quite difficult. Reasons being I guess most players want to focus in their studying. There is 1 guy told me that he left IMU edy. Then another 2 players told me that they want study as their focus. Well, guess I have to try hard to find other players again..

Competition is soon but trainings not yet start, sigh....wish us luck!

Darts-25/8 (Group stage), 27/8 (Semi Final & Final)
Snooker-29/8 (1-7pm)
Bowling-5/9 (10am)
Pool-5/9 (4-11pm-Group Stage), 6/10(6-11pm-Semifinal & Final)
Cheerleading-8/10

Darts: I really missed the combination of groups that played for phoenix darts IMU Cup 2009. Although our players not as great as others, but we played our very best and trained hard everytimes. And we won a bronze medal last year. This year just a bit short of players, and left me, Shuh Yun, Precelia(Old players), others are new and are still recruting...can we win again?

Snooker: Didn't have chance to participate last year.Phoenix won a gold medal last year. This year hope to join but if I join, the chance of winning is not that high, coz I am not that good,lol.

Bowling: Last year was a really close match, neraly got 3rd placing but just missed it and got 4th instead. But our players performed not that bad. This year I have problems recruiting people too, and the talented bowler 2009-Su Yu have graduated dy. Hmm...how now?

Pool: Didn't have chance to play too last year. This year must really play well for this and must try to win it, or at least get into the semi-final. Last year not even have chance to get into semi-final..

Cheerleading: It was really a fun and great experience last year. After all the hardwork and it was really surprise that phoenix won 3rd placing for cheers although we tumbled down in the end, haha. Hope that this time we can reach higher up!! Wee...


This time back to school things will be different, because batchmates will be very less from 210 becomes 15++ of us. My friends will leave to other countries...studying field will be totally different from medicine-doing research, living place will be different, housemate will be different...Hmm...hope I can get used to it!! But glad that you are still there!!! Hehe:-)


Will miss my mum's food so so much after back to KL...will miss my family too!!!

No comments: