Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SGH Day 3

Lalala...the thrid day....reached hospital at 7.45am...supposed to come between 7.30-8am, then went to ward 75 to find Dr. Chia but he was not there. I am like a lost sheep, couldn't find him anywhere too. So got nothing to do then went to Medical student centre to online, fb at 8.30pm until 9pm. Went to ward 75 to find Dr. Chia again but he was not there. He told me to find e-team-his medical team but couldn't or rather lazy to search,lol. So, I was just sitting on the sofa outside the ward and closed my eyes. Woke up by a message from Kala, shit, overslept edy. Supposed to attend the infection control lecture at 9.30am, now it is 9.35am, faster rushed to the LT. There were a lot of people, the lecture was boring, but we were introduced to several mask types-3m 1860, Drager and Kimberly Clark, etc. We were required to do the mask fitting test too to check if we can wera our mask properly to prevent any leackage of air from the mask when we blow. In the end, I was not sure actually I pass the test or not because my taste sensation for bitter is not that strong?? Lol...after that, went for lunch at another cafe, hmm...$3.50 gone..the next destination of course is MSC again, but after a while me and YH were called by Natasha to the OT to see para(along side) ovarian cyst removal & ovary removal (oophrectomy). The cyst measured 10cm x 5cm, wow...I could see the small ovary and the clear fluid inside...hehe. Natasha's doctor is good, not very serious and friendly to her. After that, I went back to MSC again to online, chill for a while before going back to the clinic H. Guess what? My doctor's clinic was cancelled, sio he don't have any clinic session now, swt. So I was told to follow a MO, Dr. Lee. She is very friendly and she actually spent some of the time explaning to me...unlike Dr. Chia, haha. Haha, Dr. Lee is just like any of us student... and I can chat with her freely. Today was quite interesting because there were lots of BS cases. The bitchy daughter and mum, a cerebral palsy with osteoporosis and fracture of humeral head, refusal of receiving prompt treatment although it will cause difficulty in her job as a cleaner. 2nite gonna stay back and go A & E to see, wakaka...

2moro gonna see orthopeadic OT in the afternoon, yeah!!!

p/s: Arghh...miss to see transabdominal hysterectomy..

No comments: