Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Holiday-ing in Pantai Medical center




Hahahaha... Hospital is so fun...
What have you eaten today? I had delicious and savory meals served by sexy beautiful nurse. I am so proud to get all these services by just pressing on a button whenever I feel like I want to. Hahaha..Do you have this kind of privilege? =P

Breakfast-- Porridge with shredded chicken meat, orange juice and wintermelon

Lunch-- Grilled Rosemary Chicken with boiled potatoes served with chef's salad and fruit

Afternoon tea-- Banana cake

Dinner-- Steamed Fish with Tomatoes & Mushrooms, served with rice oyster mushrooms with shredded carrots, kangkung, and fruit

Better than Ajimal mamak. I enjoy a lot here. Haha. K la, see you guys soon. I will recover very fast under the care of the professional doctors and attractive nurses. I love Hospital Pantai! Muaxx Muaxx!!

1 comment:

Fei Zi said...

good for u...hahaha
not sien meh? no ppl teman u ~~