Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MBBS, BMed Sci Double Degree, woot woot!

Wei...today finally got the result offer of BMed Sci Aug 2010 intake!! Yea, will be staying 1 more year here in IMU. Must work very hard in doing research and I want my research to be published in the journal, hehe!!!! Must set high target to be the best researcher ever, find cure for cancer!!!

Ickes, your pathway has already shown out more clearly now:

IMU----MBBS (Phase I) 2/2008----6/2010
IMU----BMed Sci Degree 8/2010----8/2011
ANU----MBBS (Phase II) 2/2012---12/2013

Then----Dr. Tan!!!! (hehe)--now still a noob!! But I must work harder and harder!!!

Woot woot, double degree!!! Hehe...

ANU---my dream school!! I must go there, please let me go, okie??

Hopefully the above will be my pathway for my clinical school, okie??