Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sick....

I hate my body. Y? Why you make me fall sick?? Felt unwell on Friday morning. Thought lecture started at 8am, woke up very early at 7.30am. Shit man, the lecture was at 9.15am, sien...already felt something wrong with me at that time. Couldn't even focus and listen to what Nilesh Kumar said for Cranial Nerve 2 lecture. He is really crazy, talk so much, I was damn blur and my body felt very cold.Straight after lecture I have PBL, guess what?? My PBL facilitator is Nilesh Kumar again. OMG, God please save me..he talked and talked so much again, causing me more headache, I didnt even focus and speak one single word during PBL, I was shivering although I put on my lab coat. Sigh...went to see doctor straight after PBL,he gave me antibiotic, anti-pyretic drug and anti-flu drug. No appetite at all on that day, drank milo + koko krunch then followed by medicine. Didn't on the fan, and I felt into a deep sleep, woke up and discovered that I sweat so much. But, it is a good thing. I felt better after all the sweat comes out.Went to take bath, the heater was spoilt, took a cold bath, how stupid am I?? Then followed han hong they all to watch movie at MV, didnt have appetite for dinner too. But the movie was nice although I felt damn cold in the cinema with my jacket on. Sigh...my condition wasn't improving. Saturday ordered delivery, fish mihoon soup, no appetite at all, felt like vomiting man, eat 8% only in the end. Sien..night time went to carr4 to eat dinner, The chicken rice tasted no taste at all, wth. Sigh...towards the night I felt a bit better dy.Went to Li Ly and huey ling house beacause YH wanna eat Baskin Robbin Ice-cream,lol. This morning wake up, my fever no more, but when I play facebook game, my fever comes back because I think I focus too much, sei lo, like that how to study??? I have wasted this whole weekend dy, sien sien, teach me what should I do now?? Can I just kill myself? Stress stress....


I am sick of myself because I am a person who like to delay my works and accumulate everything until last minute when suddenly a bulk of works come out at one time and I cannot handle it, arrgh!!! Ickes Angelo, can you please change yourself, you are no longer a small kid. Be an adult, can you??

>-< I am not a person who can hang out as a group...
During my sick period, I even felt that my life is not meaningful anymore. Maybe that's the reason which causes a lot of chronic disease patient to commit suicide because they couldn't handle the stress anymore. It's the headache which will drives you to think randomly, it's no that you yourself want to think like that..

1 comment:

Belle said...

ok~~ u r in depression. try go to some friends that you can tlak to or just stay around someone that you feel like to. then u will feel better. get well soon. then all the negative thoughts will b gone!!! =)