Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ground Zero begins...

Met up with juniors this morning, hehe. This time I'm still in group 8,not as the 00 leader,but during the first meeting, spontaneously I became the spy of the group. Han Hong was with me....he kept on laughing when the seniors were talking or asking him questions, lol,like that very easy to "bongkar rahsia" le.In fact, I will reveal my identity soon la because really cant become spy too long la,you want to know why? Firstly, I m one of the committee member who is in charge of treasure hunt. Secondly, when I am walking around in IMU, my friends sure will call out my name( Ickes here & there, shit!). Thirdly, I was not planning to become spy at first, just spontaneously become for 1-2 days to have fun,hope they will not hate me, will become the floating OO for the group. Haha, this group 8 also quite geng, we came out with long group cheer quite fast, and you know what, one of the junior-noel, frm Kuching started the signature hunt on the first day itself, enthu isn't it? And my rahsia almost kena bongkar at the e-lab when Noel asked Elaine for signature. He asked elaine whether there is any other batchmates who is in the e-lab, then Elaine looked back and pointed at me, said: Neh, he is my batchmate. Lol, I was shocked and faster replied: No la! And u know wat, Noel said: He is my batchmate la. Lol! I think Elaine replied that she always see me walking in her lecture room? So she miss thought I am her batchmate,lol. What a funny explanation!!! Anyway, I guess the junior still dunno I am a spy(or they didn't even know got a spy thingy exists), perhaps?

No comments: