Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Life

Sorry, this is an emo post.For those who don't want to get affected, pls don't read this!The title is life in my own perception. Life for me is really unfair, I don't know how to describe it, but somehow I just think that it doesn't belong to me. No matter what I did, no matter how I struggled to make it to happen, it just does not seem to happening! Somehow it just make me feel more and more depressed! I missed the life being a child, without any worries, no stress, stayed with family, eat, play, smile and laugh. I really missed those moment! But, no more turning back! Sigh! I m full of negative thinking now, it really very hard to control once emotions. Sometimes when you are really sad, no matter how you try to make urself happy, it just not occurring....how I wish there is time machine!!!!

p/s: Thanks for those who tried to cheer me up, but sometimes I really can't helped it. Emotion just conquered me.

For the past few weeks, there were really a lot of things happened. Including Medt1/0 9 orientation, overall it was quite ok la. Became a spy, OO, SM and Committee member simultaneously. And I can tell you that the most fun 1 is to become an OO (permanent oo), you really can know your juniors well and bond with them. Second best is to become a committee, third is to become a spy, fourth is to become a SM. This is my own opinion la. Then Summative, I can say it sucks for me, although it consists of actually quite simple questions (Maybe I read not enough), I just can't defeat my own self! Upcoming event include the SRC election and apprenticeship, it will be a busy week. Just wish me luck!

No comments: