Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Orientation & Summative, COMING SOON!!!!

It's been so so long since I updated my blog, busy with studying, orientation preparation, and others. Monday will be the second week of Respi.Time really flies. Yup, Respi is boring and harder than CVS, I think. I feel sien even during Respi lectures, haih... A lot more CVS notes to revise, and the orientation of MEDT1/09 will be starting on next tuesday, and I will be busy during those 2 weeks( Am one of the treasure hunt officer,floating OO for group 8, SMs for Ice-breaker & Telematch), die man! But I will try to study at the same time as orientation weeks going on, Summative is 1 week after orientation, bless me that I can survive it....O ya, I injured my face(superior, lateral to the left eye) because of basketall game, have a laceration cut of about 2.5cm long, went to clinic at Sri Petaling to stitch it(3-4 stiches). Guess what, I went to 2 clinics before had the wound stiched. First clinic-Zhong Yang clinic. U guys don't ever go there. He(The Idian doc) is a money sucker man. He said the stiches need around RM200++ for around 7-8 stiches, what the heck!!!! The second clinic I went is 23 hours (Group clinic), the doctor is nice, he said need around 3-4 stiches, first stich cost RM15 followed by RM5 for each of the following stiches. Total RM78 including consultation and medication. I din't consult him though because heard that there is another clinic which gives discount to IMU students( Clinick Ong and Cheong). Went there, consulted the doctor, had the stiches done, total pay=RM40 only,lols. But, u know what, we lost RM50 n the way from the second clinic to the third clinic, wth! Maybe sometimes we just need to pay more than lose more. Not a good day for me today. Maybe not a good year though, never have any stiches before, I guess this is the first time? Haih...some doctors are really great money sucker, I will not wish to be like them!!!!


P/s: Have a steamboat dinner at Lim Kian's house, with all the juniors....

No comments: