Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Can I don't do anything?

Sigh...it's emo time again. SPSS (Statistic programme) is killing me slowly. I am so helpless and tired(mentally, not physically) now. I know everyone is tired too, but we still have to do it. At first I thought learning SPSS supposed to be fun and typing data in should be exciting, but after all the process of deciding variables, keep on changing the data,graphs and bar chart problems, it had taken our time and energy so so much, I am really tired and wanna get rid of it real soon wei...I think everyone will has mental breakdown soon...

And despite the fact that I have so many things to busy with. All the upcoming events, all the undecided events. I want to do it good, I want to plan it well, but seems that no one is willing to help me out. Everything has not been set yet and the deadline is approaching. How can we prove to everyone that we are good enough to leave??? Sigh, and the fact that I can't join Amazing Race....the fact that my proposal has been rejected and needed to be revised , the fact that I must change everything and do it one more time all over again, I am really tired of everything and wish that I am just lye there and do nothing.

IMU Ball is another issue, well bla bla bla...

A beautiful letter I have received, have been prepared with all the possible outcomes have made me not to feel so upset, but I am quite sad too....nvm, I think time can prove everything and everything will be fine. I just need some time for the busy moment to end.

And one thing follows another thing, busy has just changed everything. That's what I can say, friend will just go to spend time with others who are free, or whoever is fun and funny maybe. I am just...., what can I do right? We don't share the same interest too.

I called my parents, my friends....
I am glad to talk to them...
Just wish that my life will be getting better after this...Sigh, I haven't even revised yet. I am just very lack of motivation!! A very bad habit, don't learn from me..

Thanks for praising my shirt, haha!

No comments: