Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Goals


Everyone has their own dreams, and I am sure that we all have different ways of chasing after our dreams, We all move at different speeds, different time. I really hope that I can achieve these dreams, as I am not doing it alone.  :-)

My Goals

1st Goal: Achieve at least an A- for Summative!!!!!
               Achieve at least a B+ for EOS 5!!!!

Reward: Can go for KK trip!!! @?? ________

Punishment: no shopping, movie, and pool for 2 weeks


2nd Goal: Earn at least RM6000 in a year (starting June 2010)

Reward: Get a new HP

Punishment: no pps and facebook for 2 weeks


3rd Goal: Run half marathon (21.6km) in 2 hours

Reward: Get a new shoe (Nike Basketball Shoe/ running shoe)

Punishment: no meat n junk food (including 100 plus/revive) for 2 weeks


No comments: