Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Story of Jigsaw Puzzle

An incomplete jigsaw puzzle is like our starting of life. We need to find back all the broken pieces to finally complete a perfect picture of jigsaw puzzle, just like our complete and perfect life. Every piece of jigsaw puzzle is vital, it makes sure that a jigsaw puzzle is completed without any broken part...Yesterday me and my sister were solving a 1000 size jigsaw puzzle, and in the end we found out 1 piece of it lost, how sad it is.After all the hardwork, and we saw there is a hole on the jigsaw puzzle. In my life, it's feels the same, I have miss that opportunity and it's just leave a dark part in my journey of life..I just wish I can reverse it, although in real life it's quite difficult to do that. U know what happens after that? Miracle happens, I dunno how, the lost jigsaw puzzle came back, is it hints that my chance in life is coming back? If it is I will definitely grab it!!!!

No comments: