Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

$#^&*%#$

Right now my feeling is like the title of my post...so complicated! Busy+ lonely+ depressed+ happy+ Chill+ think too much. Haih...really don't know how to cope with it...For the past 2 weeks I have enjoyed fully + busy for some time...seriously I am regret, for lots of stuff, which now can't be reversed...

For the past 2 weeks..

29/6-2/7: OBA, MEQ, EMQ, OSPE, OSCE
3/7 : Steamboat Party at B2-10-2
4/7 : Low Yat, Times Square
5/7 : Steamboat + Fried Party at B2-10-2 again
6/7 : Seafood at Klang + overnight at Jamie's house (Klang)
7-9/10 : Bak Kut Teh at early morning + Tun Mahathir Talk + Melaka Trip with A-level friends + some Uni friends
10/10 : Meeting with audits, clubs, SRC meeting, Yong Qin Temple(Movie Sharing)
11/10 : Shabu shabu steamboat, A-level gathering at Daniel's house, Pool (Rack Cafe rocks!!!)
12-14/20: Penang Trip with Uni friends + Ajimal Mamak after coem back from penang
15/10 : Going back Sarawak!!!!

I wish holiday can "cure" + "train" me...just throw away all my thoughts and don't think too much! " DON'T WORRY + BE HAPPY"...I will be fine...

No comments: