Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What Excites Me to catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”!


Courtesy of Nuffnang Singapore, they are giving away 80 pair of movie passes for the "MONSTERS UNIVERSITY" movie which would be released on 20 June 2013.


What a great honor! I am extremely excited as I would be in Singapore this middle of June for a holiday to visit my girlfriend. Let me tell you, she is a big fan of cartoon characters and I am sure she would LOVE the Monsters University as there are so many "cute" or maybe "weird" monsters in it!

Actually, what EXCITES ME THE MOST is to think of the MOMENT TO BE with her is really coming SOON. We have no chance to be together everyday as I am currently studying in Australia while she is working and studying in Singapore. With this movie screening, If I win, it would be really sweet to think of how she would enjoy and have a good laugh while watching this movie, and for me, HER SMILE IS WORTH ANYTHING & EVERYTHING :)


The Trailer of "MONSTERS UNIVERSITY"could be accessed here:


http://youtu.be/r0PWAh-uCcE

No comments: