Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swimming

After so long wanted to swim but no one to go with/rather no group of friends' hobby to swim, finally I got to swim in Vista B swimming pool for the first time. At first wanted to go Vista A but the weather seems not permitted. It was dark and gonna rain heavily. So I went down to the B swimming pool.

Can I swim?

Hmm...I would say maybe I can swim a bit but with wrong technique. So I got my tunjuk ajar from Leon, swimming expert. Perhaps need more time to adjust and get used to the techniques and hopefully I could maintain my swimming habit for the days to come.

Now I am doing Gym, swimming and hopefully jogging, alternatively, plus push-ups, sit ups, bridge everyday. Haha, 6 pack abs in the making, hopefully. But I doubt my perseverance, gambateh Ickes,lol!


No comments: